Monday, April 30, 2012

I Became Aware Today!



April 30th, 2012

Today, I became aware of the injury – at 0730 Pacific Standard Time.  Should anyone care and if it’s even relevant, the clock starts ticking now! 

I hope to soon seek/ request the name of your preferred champion/ agent/ Agency.  Tolling statutes and the likes will be irrelevant, because the injury continues to accrue.  For your lawful review in a suitable venue, I will display this unexplained theory with a ‘preponderance of the evidence’ and possibly in accordance with a ‘clear and convincing’ standard as well.  Either standard should work, I am assuming, because in the opposite corner stands a party that will be defending negligence, recklessness, and even most-likely malice. 

‘But for’ your outrageous and non-discretionary actions/ ministerial duties…  this foreseeable and extreme happenstance would not have transpired.  As such appears ripe, the time to review this matter is likely approaching.  Should you choose not to cower behind your typical cloak – or should you be barred from so doing, I look forward to reviewing and debating this on-going situation as a matter of Law at the Superior location of your choosing.

Fieri facias.

/s/ Adam Trotter (4/30/12)


PS.  Btw, if you were reading to see if I had become aware of another sort of revelation, I believe I may have already had that enlightenment some time ago.  (If interested, start reading about here: The ‘Captain’ Likes Trucks !     and browse.)