Monday, August 26, 2013

Fighting for a Cause.



August 26th, 2013


For any who might be interested – such as any non-profit organizations considering having me join their team, I wanted to bring attention to why our collaboration could be beneficial to our mutual goals.  Also, as my blogs have probably scared away more frail-minded and wimped-out employers than the same will ever attract, I make this entry to display the potential to those that might be seeking such possibilities as explained herein.

Of all those who have known me, few could deny that I maintain the abilities to bring extreme levels of attention to any cause I care to champion or to any wrong that I care to highlight.  At the risk of sounding arrogant, it’s as if I have been given a talent.  I also have had many opportunities to put this talent into practice.  Those who might disagree with my viewpoints may often try to downplay my efforts as merely causing a lot of trouble or making a lot of noise.  However, I typically only will fight for causes that I consider forthright and worthy of my efforts. 

While I may lose some battles, I tend to believe that I win most of the wars – if for no other reason than the minds I am honored to influence and the footprints I leave behind.  Others then often seem willing to join in to support my cause. From which point the ranks willing to fight for the worthy cause can begin grow exponentially. 

So, if you have an issue that deserves more attention or a cause worth fighting for, here I am.  Say hello if you could use some help. 

Adam Trotter



PS.  As a whole, this blog typically is as much to pose questions as it is to champion causes, I should mention.  At best, I only minimally promote my blog for any of several reasons, by the way.  But I think if one reads the words in my blogs it helps to prove my points in this entry all the more.  Thanks. Best wishes to you too.