Monday, April 7, 2014

Texas Will Be Nice.

April 7th, 2014.


I'm thinking that returning to Texas sounds as though it will be nice - and I am looking forward to the prospect of it all as well.  Texas has been one of my home-away-from-homes and/or temporary-homes too in the past, of course.  I am looking forward to going there again.  Maybe I'll get a few good road-trip blogs from it all too - as I always have enjoyed my time travelling-through and in-and-around Texas in the past.   :)

AVT



PS.  Besides I’m way long overdue for a visit to Galveston.  It’s probably been more than a decade since I was there.  It’s a nice place too. 


Should anyone be interested, see:

The Ultimate Road Trip: Driving Across America C2C (Some Texas entries)


http://theultimateroadtripamericac2c.blogspot.com/search/label/Texas