Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Virus Giveth what the Anti-Virus Taketh Away.

 

The virus giveth what the anti-virus taketh away.

 

It had seemed that the COVID-19/Corona Virus vaccine booster and Shingles vaccine injections – which were nearly forced upon me concurrently – had made my mind somewhat dull.  Low and behold, I contract the flu (despite the season's flu shot, another injection which was also nearly forced upon me).  Apparently as a result of my subsequently contracting the flu, my mind seems to have returned to performance levels of its younger glory days. (Maybe, anyhow.)  Like…, maybe, as if the flu virus had pushed-out all that synthetic and unnatural anti-virus garbage from my system. 

AVT  (May 2022)

 

Also posted at:  https://avt777.blogspot.com/2022/05/the-virus-giveth-what-anti-virus-taketh.html