September 15th, 2010
In reviewing yesterday’s primary election results that handed the Republican Party nominations for several national and gubernatorial offices to reformist ‘Tea Party’ Republican candidates, the ‘mainstream’ media and political parties continue to show the arrogance and ignorance of those biased established entities which has mandated the need for such a reformist ‘Tea Party’ from the onset. Furthermore, the matter of the ‘Tea Party,’ in my opinion, has less to do with conservative or liberal political leanings than meaningful political reform in keeping with the U.S. Federal Constitution – regardless of the political leanings of any that may align themselves with, or claim to speak for, the ‘Tea Party’ group. Concerning the victorious ‘Tea Party’ candidates in yesterday’s primary elections across the nation, the typical media, the establishment Democrats, and the establishment Republicans surely can not fathom the message that is being sent by the voters that supported the election ‘upsets’ as the establishment forces prefer to not acknowledge any need for real change and desire no real change as they, themselves, orchestrated the current system which would seem to support the self-serving need for these establishment forces to maintain the dysfunctional system.
I don’t necessarily blog to support the ‘Tea Party’ or its candidates. I don’t necessarily blog to say that I support the just demands for required reform in our nation’s government(s). I merely blog to say that the typical establishment entities (such as much of the nation’s media as well as the Democratic and Republican parties) seem so blinded by ignorance and arrogance and appear so far removed from the average American that those entities - as they currently exist - are unlikely to ever understand any message sent by the average American. These stated establishment forces can not understand any message for reform from the populace because the establishment forces surely would prefer that the dysfunctional system remain as it is currently – as it was these same establishment forces that engineered this faulty and often morally corrupt system as it now stands which supports those same establishment forces currently in positions of power. As such, to support their ends, clearly the typical establishment forces seem to prefer to demonize the potentially reformist ‘Tea Party’ at nearly every opportunity.
1. The mainstream media and press of the ‘establishment’ seem, in general, to display that voting for a ‘Tea Party’ candidate would be a likely waste of a vote and would hurt the conservative Republicans’ chances of gaining seats in the legislature (per Bob Sheiffer and others on the CBS “Evening News” this evening). It would seem that the monopolistic media sources desire no significant change as they are currently ‘fat and happy’ and ‘on top of the food chain.’
2. The Democratic Party seems, in general, to display the ‘Tea Party’ folks to be radical conservatives that are too radical and too conservative for the mainstream voters to support in the upcoming general election. The Democrats also seem to desire to spread fear of the reformists with the hopes that such a fear will entice voters in the general election to support the mainstream candidates – that is, to support Democratic candidates that likely reflect the typical ideals of the ‘establishment’ that allowed our country to evolve to it’s current economic and political mess. As an example, Democratic Party strategist Ms. Task (?) on CBS’s “The Early Show” this morning spoke of ‘Tea Party’ folks as likely buffoons that ‘…seek to end Civil Rights legislation…’
3. The Republican Party seems to prefer, in general, to display these ‘Tea Party’ folks as not viable candidates much for the same apparent reasoning of the Democratic Party. Some Republican Party chapters of our nation were reported to be so disgusted with the election of ‘Tea Partiers’ that the respective state Republican Parties were apparently considering withholding election funds from these ‘Tea Party’ Republican candidates.
Regardless of any glimmers of truth that may or may not be reflected in the viewpoints of the typical mainstream media or by either of the mainstream political parties (viewpoints as surmised directly above), these establishment entities are likely to be totally out-of-touch with the current American voters and therefore unable to understand what yesterday’s election ‘upsets’ represent and what sentiment is likely being voiced by these voters who have been afforded the opportunity to express themselves in such a regard.
As the establishment groups can not fathom the message, for whatever the reason, one should probably disregard the commentary of these reviewers concerning the election ‘upsets’ from yesterday that would try to display the ‘Tea Party’ candidates in any negative fashion – irrespective of whether such a characterization is warranted or not. This is because the forces of the establishment powers (the media, the Democrats, and the Republicans) appear as currently blinded and overly constrained by their typical arrogance and ignorance which has allowed these establishment groups to support the near-ending of the American dream and the American way of life as such is represented by our current dysfunctional governments across the land – should these groups be aware of their erroneous paradigms or not.
I would suspect that these establishment entities will be in store for a rude awakening come the general election in November as well as future elections in years to come. I would hope these establishment forces that allowed for the continued decay of our American society and way of life while concurrently lining their allies’ pockets with the American tax-payers’ money will themselves be on the endangered political species list.
Adam Trotter / AVT
P.S. In reality, as displayed by the ‘Tea Party’ upset election results, there are several possible messages being sent by these voters on many different fronts. While the list below is not all inclusive, in general and per my opinion, THE MESSAGE(s) FROM YESTERDAY’S ‘TEA PARTY’ ELECTION UPSETS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. The message includes: OUST THE TYPICAL POLITICIANS WHO HAVE ENJOYED THE FRUITS OF THEIR POWER AND ELECTED STATURE WHILE THESE SAME POLITICIANS CONCURRENTLY STOOD BY AND WATCHED OUR NATION’S JOBS AND CORE STRENGTHS (of manufacturing) BEING SHIPPED OFF-SHORE TO COUNTRIES THAT NEVER RESPECTED OR ALLIED WITH OUR NATION,
2. The message includes: OUST THE TYPICAL POLITICIANS WHO HAVE SUPPORTED AND ALLOWED FOR THE BANKERS AND WALL-STREETERS TO RUN RAMPANT AND TO STEAL AS MUCH AS THOSE INSTITUTIONS COULD GRAP AND THEN REIMBURSED ANY LOSSES OF THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS WHEN THE THEIVERY WENT AMUCK– ALL AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE,
3. The message includes: GET RID OF THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE FOSTERED/NURTURED LEGISLATION WHICH ALLOWED FOR THE CONTINUED PROSTITUTION OF OUR AMERICAN BIRTHRIGHT AND AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE WHENEVER SUCH PROSTITUTION OF OUR BIRTHRIGHT BENEFITED ANY CORPORATE OR FINANCIAL ENTITY,
4. The message includes: GET RID OF THE POLITICIANS WHO HAVE ALLOWED FOR THE DOMINATION OF GOVERNMENTS ACROSS THE LAND THAT RARELY SEEM TO CARE OF THE CONERNS OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER – AND OFTEN SEEM TO CARE LITTLE ABOUT COMMON-SENSE,
5. The message includes: OUST THE POLITICIANS WHO WOULD SUPPORT A SYSTEM THAT REWARDS THE WASTING OF TAX-DOLLARS AND FAULTS FISCAL AND FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY,
6. The message includes: GET RID OF THE TYPICAL POLITICIANS WHO HAVE ALLOWED FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC TO BE DENIED SUBSTANTIVE RIGHTS, JUDICIAL REVIEW, AND JUSTICE FROM THE VERY SAME JUSTICE SYSTEMS THAT WERE ORIGINALLY ENACTED TO PROTECT THE WELL-BEING OF THE NATION AND ITS POPULACE AND HAVE SINCE DEGRADED TO SYSTEMS THAT SEEM TO PREFER FAVORITISM.
PSS. To be clear, I support the U.S. Constitution. See: http://adamvernontrotter.blogspot.com/2009/08/it-is-relic-of-nations-beginning.html